Rocket Pants – Episode 21 – Mong Peace, not War
Hosting this episode: Alex
Editing this episode: Jon
Guest this week: Mode A: No Guest chaos?
Recording Time : May 24th, 2016 8:00 p.m. EST
If you think what we do is cool we would love your feedback. Leave us a review and rate us on iTunes and Stitcher!
What have you been playing?
- Chris- Mega Man 10, Asura’s Wrath
- Jon- Grim Fandango, Fire Emblem Dates
- Alex- Shantae?
Block 2- Hype Meter
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ‘Please, please make it rain…’ by Benjaipod
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo, 1998, N64)
- ReMixer(s): Benjaipod
- Composer(s): Koji Kondo
- Song(s): ‘Ocarina “Song of Time”‘, ‘Requiem of Spirit’, ‘Windmill Hut’
Block 3 – Review Hat
- Gauntlet Legends
- Ready to Rumble Boxing 2
- Lego Island
- Paper Mario Sticker Star
- Metal Gear Solid
Block 4- Personal shoutouts, project highlights, mini segment
Alex- @Chronoslinger IndyPopCon
Jon- @Bigjonathan91 Moving
Chris- @chrisaswartz BEACHMANIA
Check out Finding Gravity, a project worth supporting, for once.
See you in the fall!
End Trailers music:
Mass Effect ‘Saving Earth’ [M.E. Theme (ME1), Leaving Earth, An End…] by Kaiyoti
- Game: Mass Effect 3 (Microsoft, 2012, XB360)
- ReMixer(s): Kaiyoti
- Composer(s): Christopher Lennertz, Clint Mansell, Cris Velasco, Sam Hulick, Sascha Dikiciyan
- Song(s): ‘An End, Once and for All’, ‘Leaving Earth’, ‘Mass Effect Theme’
Final Fantasy VI ‘Prologue’ [Opening Theme] by bustatunez
- Game: Final Fantasy VI (Square, 1994, SNES)
- ReMixer(s): bustatunez
- Composer(s): Nobuo Uematsu
- Song(s): ‘Opening Theme’