Rocket Pants – Episode 14: The Final Transmission Before the Cold War Begins
Hosting this episode: Alex
Editing this episode: Alex
Guest this week: Mode B – Guest: Rami Ismail- half of the team at Vlambeer, has created such games as Ridiculous Fishing, and Nuclear Throne, and as featured in the New Yorker. Welcome to you, Rami. What is your favorite episode of the Simpsons?
Jon is absent from this episode 😦
Recording Time : Jan. 24th? 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
- What have you been playing?
- Rami- Dying Light
Block 2- Guest Game #1 – Fishing for prizes
- You may already be the winner of a Steam key!
Block 2.5 Casual Interview part 1
- Getting to know Rami, his background and how he got into gaming and game development.
- Princess Toadstool by Strike Four (may possibly be Salsa Commodity. They’re the same band/person as far as I know) It was never officially released except for on Myspace. Here’s a direct download link to my copy.
Block 3 – Diving Deeper
- Rami’s current projects, and future plans.
Block 3.5- Is There a Cold War in here or Is It Just Me?
- A Winner is you, or so we hope!
Block 4- Shoutouts/Project Highlights/Spotlight on Whatever you want.
Shoutout – Phone call track is from “Kero Blaster” c/o Daisuke “Pixel” Amaya.