Download the episode here.
Hosting this episode: Alex
Editing this episode: Jon
Guest this week: Mode A – No Guest
- What have you been playing?
- Chris- Battlefront (PC), Yuri’s Revenge (PC)
- Jon- Crazy Machines (Steam/PC)
- Alex- Super Mario 3D World (WiiU), Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo DS), Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds (PC)
Block 2: HypeMeter feedback – Listener question
- “Hey, what’s up?” – Eric Bailey
Just… Don’t send us emails like that… please.
- Pixel Noir by SWDTech games
Who can you trust when you can’t trust yourself?
Living on the streets of a shithole like Pinnacle City, there’s only two things to keep you going: A pack of cigarettes and the feeling that there’s more than this.
There was something rotten in that rundown place. You were in over your head, but you were too proud to admit it. It was your pride that killed your partner. With the hospital burned to the ground and nothing to exonerate you, they threw you in jail.
Don’t forget to back the game if you’re interested! I sure did! (after editing the show, don’t tell anyone)
- Game: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island (Nintendo, 1995, SNES)
- ReMixer(s): Benjamin Briggs, Insert Rupee, halc
- Composer(s): Koji Kondo
- Song(s): ‘Castle & Fortress’
- Posted: 2011-05-11, evaluated by djpretzel
Block 3: Peer Pressure – Yoshi’s Island
- Chris gives his impressions/review 2-3 minutes of Yoshi’s Island and Alex/Jon wait patiently to gloat about the game..
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Original Release: (SNES) October 4, 1995
Later Release (GBA) 2002
Even Later Release: (WiiU) 2014
Block 4- What will be the most seen retro gaming Halloween costume?
- Jon- HD Remade crossdressing Cloud
- Chris- Ash Ketchum crossdressing or dressing like Yu-Gi-Oh or a card… I dunno
- Alex- Sexy Q-Bert
Shoutout- Jonathan Higgins… for enduring our opinions of this beloved game